Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Retro Boy's Car [CQC126]


Love the challenge at Colour Q - how retro! Totally takes me back to the 70s.


I'm excited to finally use some of my vintage ribbon that got rescued from the garbage. Mom was cleaning and luckily I saved a couple gems.


Can you get more 70s than these stripes?!? Used brads for the hubcaps, and left-over acetate from my Pop-up Flower card for the windshield. It's not a lot, but I like adding small details like that.


Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Wonderful Words Stamp
Martha Stewart Car Stamp
Color Box Tangerine Ink
Brads
Acetate
Mom's Vintage Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. WOW, Kelly that ribbon is PERFECT!!! Your card is just the cutest, too! Thank you so much for joining us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet CAS card Kelly.Great use of your rescued ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kelly, I love your vintage ribbon, it is perfect and how often does that happen. this is a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! How cute!! I love the car with the star. Thanks so much for playing at colourQ!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ribbon is absolutely perfect, and so is your adorable car! The acetate piece for the windows is a great detail. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly